Team Lead Account Executive & Customer Success - Spain
Amsterdam, Noord-Holland, NetherlandsSales
Road is a fast-growing software company active in the dynamic electric driving (EV) market. We deliver the critical infrastructure that the EV charging ecosystem is built on. We do this through a purpose-built software platform supported by our unique expertise and world-class customer service. Road currently serves 20% of the Dutch market and we have firmly set our sights on repeating this success internationally. We exist at the intersection of cleantech and fintech and our mission is to make EV charging effortless for everyone.
About the role
As a Team Lead Account Executive & Customer Success Spain, you will guide and manage a small team of Account Executives and report to the Country Manager Spain. In this role, you will be hands-on coaching and mentoring the team and fostering a collaborative environment. Together with the team, you will identify sales strategies for gaining new customers in the Spanish region. Team’s mission: close the deals! You thrive on challenges and have a knack for persuading prospective customers and partners of the value you bring to their enterprises. Utilizing consultative sales techniques, you possess a keen understanding of the precise pain points and requirements of both customers and partners
Your responsibilities include:
- Lead by example and set clear goal strategies and expectations for the team
- Plan and execute sales strategies that align with the company's overall goals and market trends.
- Identify new opportunities, and take advantage of them;
- Pro-active and entrepreneurial action;
- Stakeholder management;
- Drafting tenders, and answering questions arising from them;
- Having an influencing personality that can convince the customer to choose Road during an online presentation.
What do we value in our candidates:
- You have completed an HBO program in a commercial direction;
- 3+ years of experience in a similar function, preferably at SaaS companies;
- Strong communicator and empathetic
- You have strong ethics and a clear vision
- Prior management-related experience is a plus
- Proven experience in closing relevant deals;
- You have experience working in a CRM system (Salesforce is a plus);
- You speak business English & Spanish
- Free from the confines of a 9-5 mentality
What do we offer in addition to your salary?
- Join our mission-driven organization, leading innovation in a dynamic international and ambitious environment. Take ownership, leverage your expertise, and make a meaningful impact while advancing your career.
- 8% Pension allowance paid monthly with the freedom to invest at your discretion.
- This role is entitled to the company's SAR program: you get a claim right linked to the value development of Road because success is best when shared!
- We believe you have to recharge too! This is why you are entitled to our ‘fair use holiday policy’
- Travel allowance, Travel reimbursement, or an electric bicycle;
- All the technology and business tools to succeed
- Daily varied and healthy food options for lunch, all for free. And of course drinks at our own Road bar;
- Besides working on our mission together, we like to have fun and connect with social events and team-building activities. Check out pictures of our ski trip this year!
- Personal training and development opportunities
- Referral program
- Headquarters located in one of the most dynamic and cosmopolitan cities in Europe: Amsterdam.
- Diverse and creative colleagues from every corner of the world
- Sport program 2 days per week (boot camp & yoga)
More about us
We believe in being open-minded and challenging ourselves to continuously strive for the best results. We are transitioning from start-up to scale-up which requires a more structured and process-driven approach to reach the next stage of our growth. As the world scales-up to meet the EV charging demand, we’re ready for this once-in-a-century mobility revolution. Are you ready to help us grow and make EV changing effortless for everyone? Join our team of 135+ colleagues working in our Amsterdam HQ.
Want to know more about our company vision, culture or career growth opportunities? Have a look at our careers site https://careers.road.io/