Amsterdam, Noord-Holland, NetherlandsFinance
Road is a fast-growing software company active in the dynamic electric driving (EV) market. We deliver the critical infrastructure that the EV charging ecosystem is built on. We do this through a purpose-built software platform supported by our unique expertise and world-class customer service. Road currently serves 20% of the Dutch market and we have firmly set our sights on repeating this success internationally. We exist at the intersection of cleantech and fintech and our mission is to make EV charging effortless for everyone.
About the Role
The Junior Accountant role is pivotal to ensuring the financial resilience of Road. Tasked with maintaining accurate financial records, the role actively adheres to accounting standards and regulations.
By playing a hands-on role in data precision, the Junior Accountant contributes to the foundation of strategic decision-making. Beyond routine tasks, this role fosters a culture of compliance, ensuring the organisation operates within prescribed financial frameworks.
In embracing this mission, the Junior Accountant becomes integral to our financial ecosystem, actively shaping the organisation's fiscal health and paving the way for a prosperous financial future.
Your Responsibilities Include
- (Assist in) Accurate and timely bank reconciliation.
- (Assist in) Accurate and timely AP booking.
- (Assist in) Financial Support tickets for customers (Sales Force).
- (Assist in) Executing payment files.
- (Assist in) Executing manual billing solutions.
- (Assist in) Preparation and execution of billing tasks.
- Execute month-end closure tasks.
- Timely preparation and execution of Direct Debit files
- Bank reconciliation up to date on a daily basis.
- Maintain processing Accounts Payable invoices on a weekly basis.
What do we value in our candidates?
- 0-2 years experience in a financial accounting role
- Bachelor's degree in Finance.
- Affinity with numbers.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Excel skills.
- Analytical thinking.
- Communication skills.
What do we offer in addition to your salary?
- Join our mission-driven organization, leading innovation in a dynamic international and ambitious environment. Take ownership, leverage your expertise, and make a meaningful impact while advancing your career.
- 8% Pension allowance paid monthly with the freedom to invest at your discretion.
- This role is entitled to the company's SAR program: you get a claim right linked to the value development of Road because success is best when shared!
- We believe you have to recharge too! This is why you are entitled to our ‘fair use holiday policy’
- Travel allowance, Travel reimbursement, or an electric bicycle;
- All the technology and business tools to succeed
- Daily varied and healthy food options for lunch, all for free. And of course drinks at our own Road bar;
- Besides working on our mission together, we like to have fun and connect with social events and team-building activities. Check out pictures of our ski trip last year!
- Personal training and development opportunities
- Referral program
- Headquarters located in one of the most dynamic and cosmopolitan cities in Europe: Amsterdam.
- Diverse and creative colleagues from every corner of the world
- Sport program 2 days per week (boot camp & yoga).
More about us
We believe in being open-minded and challenging ourselves to continuously strive for the best results. We are transitioning from start-up to scale-up which requires a more structured and process-driven approach to reach the next stage of our growth. As the world scales up to meet the EV charging demand, we’re ready for this once-in-a-century mobility revolution. Are you ready to help us grow and make EV charging effortless for everyone? Join our team of 180+ colleagues working in our Amsterdam HQ.
Want to know more about our company vision, culture or career growth opportunities? Have a look at our careers site https://careers.road.io/