Information Technology Support Analyst
Amsterdam, Noord-Holland, NetherlandsIT
Road is a fast-growing company, active in the dynamic electric driving market. We offer a unique platform for companies that are concerned with electrical mobility. With our invention, companies can manage their charging stations, users, and services from one online platform. Currently, we serve 20% of the Dutch market, growing quickly and setting our aims firmly on repeating that success internationally. Our goal, and possibly your new mission? Make EV Charging accessible to everyone.
About the role
You are a skilled IT Support Analyst who can provide technical support to our employees. A successful candidate will diagnose and resolve technical issues, install and configure hardware and software, maintain technical documentation, and assist with IT projects.
As IT Support, you will have the opportunity to expand your skills and knowledge continuously. Your primary goal will be ensuring our employees receive top-notch IT support. We seek an organized, service-oriented, and self-motivated individual who is comfortable working in a fast-paced setting and can effectively implement IT tools.
You will report to the Head of IT, and collaborate with team members across various departments to help them meet their technical needs, focusing on accomplishing the IT control for a secure environment. Additionally, you will be involved in keeping the inventory of IT components up to date, and including additional assets supporting the procurement process.
- Set up onboarding/offboarding for employees; laptops, credentials, and applications;
- Purchasing IT devices like laptops, accessories, and peripherals;
- Manage (create, edit, remove) IT assets inventory;
- Provide on-site and remote support for computer setting and troubleshooting;
- Create and maintain tips, tricks, and solutions for self-service databases;
- Maintain accurate documentation of technical processes, procedures, and troubleshooting steps;
- Participate in IT projects like software upgrades, hardware rollouts, and network migrations;
- Ensure all IT equipment and software is up-to-date, secure, and properly licensed;
- Install, configure, diagnose, and resolve technical issues for hardware, software, security, and network connectivity; including desktops, laptops, printers, and mobile devices.
What do we value in our candidates?
- 3+ years experience working in IT support;
- Knowledge of Windows 10/11, Mac OS;
- Experience with: Google Workspace administration, Microsoft Active Directory, endpoint protection tools, MDM (Mobile Device Management) tools, and ITSM tools;
- Experience with: Jira, Confluence, Trello is desired;
- Proactive, ambitious, and thrives in a fast-paced environment, with excellent customer service skills;
- Requirement: Fluent in English (Dutch is a bonus);
- Knowledge of ITIL (desirable).
- Free from the confines of a 9-5 mentality
What do we offer in addition to your salary?
- Join our mission-driven organization, leading innovation in a dynamic international and ambitious environment. Take ownership, leverage your expertise, and make a meaningful impact while advancing your career.
- 8% Pension allowance paid monthly with the freedom to invest at your discretion.
- This role is entitled to the company's SAR program: you get a claim right linked to the value development of Road because success is best when shared!
- We believe you have to recharge too! This is why you are entitled to our ‘fair use holiday policy’
- Travel allowance, Travel reimbursement, or an electric bicycle;
- All the technology and business tools to succeed
- Daily varied and healthy food options for lunch, all for free. And of course drinks at our own Road bar;
- Besides working on our mission together, we like to have fun and connect with social events and team-building activities. Check out pictures of our ski trip this year!
- Personal training and development opportunities
- Referral program
- Headquarters located in one of the most dynamic and cosmopolitan cities in Europe: Amsterdam.
- Diverse and creative colleagues from every corner of the world
- Sport program 2 days per week (boot camp & yoga)
More about us
At Road, we believe that an open mindset and challenging ourselves are a must to strive continuously for the best results. We are transitioning from start-up to scale-up, which requires us to bring more structure and clear processes to reach the next stage. Are you a true builder of organizational processes? Join our team of 145+ colleagues working in our Amsterdam HQ.
Want to know more about our company vision, culture or career growth opportunities? Have a look on our careers site. https://careers.road.io/
Ready to join us? Click Apply Now and send us your CV!