Amsterdam, Noord-Holland, NetherlandsHR
Road is a fast-growing software company active in the dynamic electric driving (EV) market. We deliver the critical infrastructure that the EV charging ecosystem is built on. We do this through a purpose-built software platform supported by our unique expertise and world-class customer service. Road currently serves 20% of the Dutch market and we have firmly set our sights on repeating this success internationally. We exist at the intersection of cleantech and fintech and our mission is to make EV charging effortless for everyone.
About the role
We are looking for a new Executive Assistant to support our executive team. You will manage mostly business related tasks for the team such as creating reports, organizing travel and accommodation, taking minutes, and other organizational tasks. To do this role properly you should have a passion in taking ownership detailed business acumen, be extremely fast at solving problems and have experience as an executive or administration assistant in the past.
Your responsibilities include:
- Preparing meetings, reports, memos, invoices letters, and other documents.
- Answering phones and routing calls to the correct person or taking messages.
- Handling basic bookkeeping tasks.
- Filing and retrieving corporate records, documents, and reports.
- Researching and conducting data to prepare documents for review and presentation by boards of directors, committees, and executives.
- Helping prepare for meetings.
- Accurately recording minutes from meetings.
- Greeting visitors and deciding if they should be able to meet with executives.
- Using various software, including word processing, spreadsheets, databases, and presentation software
- Reading and analyzing incoming memos, submissions, and distributing them as needed
- Making travel arrangements for executives.
- Performing office duties that include ordering supplies and managing a records database.
- Opening, sorting and distributing incoming faxes, emails, and other correspondence.
- Provide general administrative support.
What do we value in our candidates?
Proven experience as an executive assistant or other relevant administrative support experience.
In-depth understanding of entire Google suite.
Ability to organize a daily workload by priorities.
Must be able to meet deadlines in a fast-paced quickly changing environment.
A proactive approach to problem-solving with strong decision-making skills.
Professional level verbal and written Dutch & English.
Free from the confines of a 9-5 mentality
What do we offer in addition to your salary?
Personal development opportunities
A chance to make a difference in a sustainable and self-starting organization
A young dynamic ambitious team. Besides hard work, we like to have fun with social events and team-building activities
8% Pension allowance
8% Holiday allowance
This role is entitled to participate in the company SAR programme at the corresponding level
We believe you have to recharge too! This is why you are entitled to our ‘fair use holiday policy’
Daily lunch and drinks at our own bar;
More about us
We believe in being open-minded and challenging ourselves to continuously strive for the best results. We are transitioning from start-up to scale-up which requires a more structured and process-driven approach to reach the next stage of our growth. As the world scales up to meet the EV charging demand, we’re ready for this once-in-a-century mobility revolution. Are you ready to help us grow and make EV charging effortless for everyone? Join our team of 135+ colleagues working in our Amsterdam HQ.
Want to know more about our company vision, culture or career growth opportunities? Have a look at our careers site https://careers.road.io/