Employer Branding Intern
Amsterdam, Noord-Holland, NetherlandsHR
Road is a fast-growing software company active in the dynamic electric driving (EV) market. We deliver the critical infrastructure that the EV charging ecosystem is built on. We do this through a purpose-built software platform supported by our unique expertise and world-class customer service. Road currently serves 20% of the Dutch market and we have firmly set our sights on repeating this success internationally. We exist at the intersection of cleantech and fintech and our mission is to make EV charging effortless for everyone.
About the role
As a Employer Branding Intern, you will play a crucial role in supporting the recruitment & marketing team of Road in implementing and expanding the brand guidelines across the region. This internship offers a unique opportunity to gain hands-on experience in talent acquisition strategies, allowing you to develop essential skills in building a strong brand, retain current employees and attract new talent.
Your responsibilities include
- You will collaborate with our international marketing team to create customized marketing materials like flyers, posters, banners, social media assets and videos for the Talent Acquisition team
- Contribute to different employer branding initiatives and content creation
- Utilize various platforms and tools to identify potential candidates for open positions.
- Assist in the creation of compelling job postings to attract top talent.
- Provide insights and recommendations based on market research to enhance recruitment strategies
- Seek opportunities to expand understanding of the end-to-end recruitment process.
What do we value in our candidates
- Currently enrolled in a relevant undergraduate or graduate program such as HR, Marketing BA or relevant.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Hands on attitude and creativity
- Proficient in English language;
- A passion for talent acquisition and a desire to learn and grow within the field
- Don't forget to have fun along the way!
What do we offer
- Internship allowance of €500 per month
- An independent role with the opportunity to grow
- An opportunity to make a difference in a sustainable and growing organization
- A fun and ambitious team
- Fair use policy holidays: in addition to hard work, we believe in the power of recharging!
- Daily lunch and drinks in our own Road
- A laptop.
More about us
We believe in being open-minded and challenging ourselves to continuously strive for the best results. We are transitioning from start-up to scale-up which requires a more structured and process-driven approach to reach the next stage of our growth. As the world scales up to meet the EV charging demand, we’re ready for this once-in-a-century mobility revolution. Are you ready to help us grow and make EV charging effortless for everyone?
Want to know more about our company vision, culture or career growth opportunities? Have a look at our careers site https://careers.road.io/