Data & Analytics Internship
Amsterdam, Noord-Holland, NetherlandsBusiness Intelligence
E-Flux is a fast-growing company, active in the dynamic electric driving market. We offer a unique platform for companies that are concerned with electrical mobility. With our invention, companies can manage their charging stations, users, and services from one online platform. Currently, we serve 20% of the Dutch market, growing quickly and setting our aims firmly on repeating that success internationally. Our goal, and possibly your new mission? Make EV Charging accessible to everyone.
About the role
We are seeking a highly motivated and talented individual to join our team as a Data Analytics Intern. This internship offers a unique opportunity to gain hands-on experience in a fast-paced and innovative environment. As an intern, you will have the chance to work with large datasets, develop analytical skills, and contribute to data-driven decision-making processes. This position is ideal for individuals who are passionate about data analysis and interested in exploring the intersection of technology, energy, and sustainability. With the guidance of our VP of Data & Analytics, you will dive into the challenges of the EV world!
Your responsibilities include:
- Actively help with EV charging market trend analysis by gathering and organizing large volumes of data from various sources, ensuring accuracy and completeness.
- Employ statistical techniques and data visualization tools to analyze complex datasets and derive actionable insights.
- Assist in the creation, maintenance, and improvement of E-Flux dashboards in order to achieve fast insights
- Work together with decision-makers to generate big-league market findings
- Advance your technical skills including SQL
- Get familiar with Google Cloud Platform
- Conduct competitor analysis
What do we value in our candidates:
- You are currently pursuing or recently completed a Bachelor's or Master's degree in a relevant field such as Data Science, Statistics, Mathematics, Computer Science, or a related discipline.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with the ability to break down complex problems and derive meaningful insights from data.
- Attention to detail & problem-solving mindset
- You have a proactive attitude & you are adaptable to changing priorities
- Genuine interest in the energy, sustainability, or technology sector
- You are available between 32-40 hours per week
- Looking to start the internship in January/February for a period of 5- 6 months
- Proficiency in English
What do you get in return
- Internship allowance of €500 per month;
- Gain practical experience and exposure to the emerging EV market
- Work with real-world data sets and apply your analytical skills to extract meaningful insights.
- Work together with a young and ambitious team to contribute to impactful projects
- Daily lunch and drinks in our own E-Flux bar;
- A laptop.
More about us
At E-Flux, we believe that an open mindset and challenging ourselves are a must to continuously strive for the best results. We are amid a transition from start-up to scale-up, which requires us to bring more structure and clear processes to reach the next stage. Are you a true builder of organizational processes? Join our team of 135+ colleagues working in our Amsterdam HQ.
Want to know more about our company vision, culture, or career growth opportunities? Have a look at our careers site. www.e-flux.io/en/vacancies/
Please note that this is a working internship and not a thesis graduation internship. This means that priority will be given to candidates who are looking to gain practical business experience in the field of data analysis.
The internship applies only to students who are already located in the Netherlands