Customer Support Specialist - DACH
Amsterdam, Noord-Holland, NetherlandsSupport
Road is a fast-growing software company active in the dynamic electric driving (EV) market. We deliver the critical infrastructure that the EV charging ecosystem is built on. We do this through a purpose-built software platform supported by our unique expertise and world-class customer service. Road currently serves 20% of the Dutch market and we have firmly set our sights on repeating this success internationally. We exist at the intersection of cleantech and fintech and our mission is to make EV charging effortless for everyone.
About the role
As our Customer Support Specialist, you will act as a liaison, provide product/services information, answer questions, and resolve any emerging problems that our customer accounts might face with accuracy and efficiency.
Your responsibilities include:
- Helping customers on the phone, by mail and by chat;
- You are happy with satisfied customers;
- Exceed customer expectations;
- Working in a dynamic organization;
- Think in solutions.
In addition, we would like you to have:
- You have a completed MBO program and you speak German & English fluently;
- Telephone customer contact is not a challenge for you, you have been doing this for at least 1 year!;
- Keep your head cool even if the customer is challenging you;
- You are all clichés: Positive, a team player, you can handle feedback well and above all want to learn;
- Free from the confines of a 9-5 mentality
What do we offer in addition to your salary?
Personal development opportunities
A chance to make a difference in a sustainable and self-starting organization
A young dynamic ambitious team. Besides hard work, we like to have fun with social events and team-building activities
8% Pension allowance
8% Holiday allowance
This role is entitled to participate in the company SAR programme at the corresponding level
We believe you have to recharge too! This is why you are entitled to our ‘fair use holiday policy’
Daily lunch and drinks at our own bar;
More about us
We believe in being open-minded and challenging ourselves to continuously strive for the best results. We are transitioning from start-up to scale-up which requires a more structured and process-driven approach to reach the next stage of our growth. As the world scales up to meet the EV charging demand, we’re ready for this once-in-a-century mobility revolution. Are you ready to help us grow and make EV charging effortless for everyone? Join our team of 135+ colleagues working in our Amsterdam HQ.
Want to know more about our company vision, culture or career growth opportunities? Have a look at our careers site https://careers.road.io/