Account Executive - Spain
Amsterdam, Noord-Holland, NetherlandsSales
Road is a fast-growing software company active in the dynamic electric driving (EV) market. We deliver the critical infrastructure that the EV charging ecosystem is built on. We do this through a purpose-built software platform supported by our unique expertise and world-class customer service. Road currently serves 20% of the Dutch market and we have firmly set our sights on repeating this success internationally. We exist at the intersection of cleantech and fintech and our mission is to make EV charging effortless for everyone.
About the role
As an Account Executive, you are primarily in the process of gaining new customers in the Spanish region by actively contacting prospects from our database or leads delivered from Marketing or Customer Success. It’s your mission to close the deals! You love challenges and convince potential customers and partners that you are valuable to their business. Through consultative selling, you know exactly where the needs of customers and partners lie. With this information, you will provide (potential) customers and partners with the appropriate access and services we provide as Road.
Your responsibilities include:
• Identify new opportunities, and take advantage of them;
• Pro-active and entrepreneurial action;
• Stakeholder management;
• Drafting tenders, and answering questions arising from them;
• Having an influencing personality that can convince the customer to choose Road during an online presentation.
What do we value in our candidates:
- You have completed an HBO program in a commercial direction;
- Approximately 3+ years of experience in a similar function, preferably at SaaS companies;
- Proven experience in closing relevant deals;
- You have experience working in a CRM system (Salesforce is a plus);
- You have mastered the Spanish and English languages in word and writing.
- Free from the confines of a 9-5 mentality?
What do we offer in addition to your salary
- Join our mission-driven organization, leading innovation in a dynamic international and ambitious environment. Take ownership, leverage your expertise, and make a meaningful impact while advancing your career.
- 8% Pension allowance paid monthly with the freedom to invest at your discretion.
- This role is entitled to the company's SAR program: you get a claim right linked to the value development of Road because success is best when shared!
- We believe you have to recharge too! This is why you are entitled to our ‘fair use holiday policy’
- Travel allowance, Travel reimbursement, or an electric bicycle;
- All the technology and business tools to succeed
- Daily varied and healthy food options for lunch, all for free. And of course drinks at our own Road bar;
- Besides working on our mission together, we like to have fun and connect with social events and team-building activities. Check out pictures of our ski trip this year!
- Personal training and development opportunities
- Referral program
- Headquarters located in one of the most dynamic and cosmopolitan cities in Europe: Amsterdam.
- Diverse and creative colleagues from every corner of the world
- Sport program 2 days per week (boot camp & yoga)
More about us
We believe in being open-minded and challenging ourselves to continuously strive for the best results. We are transitioning from start-up to scale-up which requires a more structured and process-driven approach to reach the next stage of our growth. As the world scales up to meet the EV charging demand, we’re ready for this once-in-a-century mobility revolution. Are you ready to help us grow and make EV charging effortless for everyone? Join our team of 135+ colleagues working in our Amsterdam HQ.
Want to know more about our company vision, culture or career growth opportunities? Have a look at our careers site https://careers.road.io/